Shrimp & Mango Salad
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014
This is a newer recipe for the family. We had the opportunity to devour this delicacy at a couple of picnics at Becky’s this summer. I know summer is winding down as I write this down, but all the more reason to drag summer along since it was a pretty short one anyway. Enjoy!
- 1 package precooked Shrimp, thawed (we got them at Costco)
- 1 package precut fresh Mango (diced)
- 2-3 Jalapeño Peppers (seeded and diced, add to taste)
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 Sweet Onion (diced)
- 1-3 cloves fresh Garlic (finely diced, add to taste)
- Cilantro (optional, chopped, add to taste)
- Juice of 6-7 fresh limes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients. Let salad sit in refrigerator for 3-4 hours before serving.